Hullachan Soft Shoe Lacing Instructions
To achieve maximum support and comfort we recommend that you follow these steps to lace-up the Hullachan soft shoe
1. Lace normally up to the last set of front loops
2. Cross over the laces
3. Feed each end of the lace through the REAR set of eyelets from the inside (near the heel)
4. Feed each end of the lace through the back loop (in opposite directions)
5. GRAB THE LACES AT THE BACK LOOP AND USE THEM TO PULL THE HEEL UP TIGHTLY ONTO THE FOOT
6. Lace through the FRONT set of eyelets (nearest the toes)
7. Pull the laces tight as that makes the arch fit a lot better for the dancer
8. Pull the excess lace from the front of the foot through the eyelets
9. Tie in front and either cut off the excess or tuck in.
When removing excess lace use clear nail varnish to seal the lace ends. Always pull the heel up tightly when your laces are through the back loop and then pull the sides up when the side eyelets are laced.